Meet our Neurologist/Neurosurgeon
Stephanie Kube, DVM, DACVIM
Dr. Kube is also a certified veterinary pain practitioner (CVPP) and a certified canine rehabilitation therapist (CCRT) and she is credential-eligible to sit for the American Academy of Pain Management (DAAPM) exam – she incorporates pain management into her daily practice as a neurologist/neurosurgeon.
Dr. Kube is progressive, integrative and remains current on all available modalities to treat different causes of pain and neurologic diseases. Dr. Kube has been involved in all aspects of pain management and rehabilitation, has first-hand knowledge on the approach to pain control and is willing to try new ideas. She continues to learn new and better alternative approaches for pets with neurological and pain issues. In addition to unending interest in new techniques, she also lectures regionally, nationally and internationally on pain management, rehabilitation and neurology.
Dr. Kube wishes to make every experience for you and your pet(s) personalized so that full understanding of the existing medical issues and possible plans are discussed in detail. It is her belief that the team approach to treatment includes both you and your family’s veterinarian to make the best decisions for your pet.
– American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
– American Veterinary Medical Association
– Massachusetts Veterinary Medical Association
– Veterinary Neurosurgical Society
– American Academy of Pain Management
– International Veterinary Academy of Pain Management
– American Association of Rehabilitation Veterinarians
– South Shore Veterinary Medical Association
– Metrowest Veterinary Medical Association
–CRI course instructor
– Lecturer for Zoetis
– Board of Overseers for the New England Aquarium
– Vetmedteam course instructor
– VIN consultant
– Active member of the Neurology Specialty of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine, serving on many different committees
-Founding member of the Veterinary Neurological Society
-Veterinary Journal editor for Advances in Small Animal Medicine & Surgery
-Reviewer for Veterinary Surgery, Veterinary Pathology, Journal of Small Animal Practice, Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Dr. Kube’s Lecture schedule