VNAP | Career Opportunities
Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com
VNAP is currently looking to fill the following positions – full and part-time available. This is an excellent opportunity to become an important team member of a growing specialty practice. We are looking for individual who holds a passion for providing excellent service to our clients and patients. The ideal candidates believe in the core values of integrity, compassion, quality and innovation.
*Qualifications of ANY team member
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must be well organized
- Able to handle stressful situations and events in a calm, supportive manner
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, as needed
- Candidates should be friendly, poised and have a client-focused approach
Certified Canine Rehabilitation Therapist
- Acupuncture trained
- Interest in pain management
- Strong anesthesia skills
Certified Veterinary Technician
- Minimum 1 year of previous experience as a Veterinary Technician, preferably in specialty practice.
- Have a broad knowledge of animal science, medicine, and husbandry, including a basic knowledge of pharmacology and sufficient mathematical skills to ensure the administration of accurate drug and fluid doses.